Introduction to Digital Photography
Online Digital Photography Class
[op_liveeditor_element data-style=””][text_block style=”undefined” align=”left”]
Introduction to Digital Photography Class: Online
Duration: 6- 8 weeks
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 65 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- How to master the camera, photo techniques and composition to make your photographs stand out
- How to de-clutter your backgrounds and how to create super sharp images
- How to create motion blur, freeze and panning motion in your photographs
How to know if this course is for you:
- Did you just get a DSLR camera and don’t know what to do with it? This course is for you.
- Newbie photographers: Needing to understand a bit about how to use the camera features in the manual mode?
- Mom with a new camera? Do you want to learn about your camera and how to shoot in the manual mode?
- Hobbyists and travel photographers who want to learn how to shoot in the manual mode and how to create more dynamic compositions: This is a good course for you.
- Do you work with Social media marketing? If you need to use a camera for you work: Learn how to use the camera in the manual mode to create better photographs.
- Fashion blogger needing to master the camera to take great shots for work.